Is Your Referral (Intake) Center
an Asset or a Liability?
Hospice Referral Center Training
Now Available On-demand
Optimize Your Referral Management
It's finally here! The NEXT level in Hospice & Palliative Care Referral Center Training. We are so excited to announce the brand-new Hospice Referral Center Training Course that has been in development for over a year!
You are being invited, along with a select group of hospice agencies, to take your Referral Center team's results to the NEXT level! Join Katherine Northcutt and Michael Ferris along with a select group of Top Hospice Programs for this high impact, results driven course.
Don't Miss Out on This Opportunity - Register Today!
Students have Access for a Full-year
Includes Access to Clinical Resource Library, Referral Center Resource Library, FAQs and Train the Trainer Successful Patient / Family Meetings
Only $1249 for Base Master License (includes Referral Center Leader and 4 Users)
Additional User Licenses are only $99 each
*Note: This is a course built upon decades of experience with the top Hospice programs in the nation. The processes, workflows, practices, tips, tricks and techniques taught will empower your Referral Center team to embody their passion to serve the patients and families in their communities.
Hospice Referral Center Training Agenda
This is a course for everyone involved in the Referral Management Process - built to empower the entire team to deliver customer-centric, highly efficient results. Hardwire the processes that deliver optimal results: improved time from referral to admission with the highest customer satisfaction.
Exciting new class designed to empower your Referral Center (Intake) Team to:
- Deliver the absolute best customer service experience for Referral Partners, Internal Staff, Patients and Families
- Empower and enjoy the culture of customer service excellence
- Drive census growth and dominate your competition
- Reduce the time from referral to admission
- Manage non-admits and pending lists
- Handle the "not ready" objection
- Optimize staff availability
- and much, much, more
Introductory Module – available after registration – How to get the most out of this training and how to prepare for the course ahead
Module 1 – Providing Legendary Customer Service in the Referral Process
Module 2 – Improving the Experience for Patients and Families
Module 3 – Working with Professional Referral Partners
Module 4 – Tying it all Together – Streamlining your processes
Train the Trainer - Successful Patient and Family Meetings
Upon Completion of Course and passing the final exam, each student receives certification as a Hospice Referral Center Professional™ (HRCP™) with personalized certificate for download and framing.
Referral Center Training Course includes:
- Introductory and Modules 1 – 4 available permanently on-demand for future training and review
- All Modules and Q&A sessions recordings are available on-demand
- FAQ Database – a searchable database of questions and answers
- Ask the Experts – submit your questions to get the expert answers
- Office Hours – live office hours to answer questions, discuss challenges and brainstorm great Referral Center operations.
- Bonus Modules including:
- Train the Trainer course for Successful Patient and Family Meetings
- Resource Library containing:
- Tools and forms for Referral Center operational excellence
- Clinical Resource Library including:
- 12 video training modules for major disease processes and LCDs for hospice
- 60+ disease descriptions with signs and symptoms
- Hospice 101 Training Course for the staff member new to the industry
- And much, much, more...
- Perform a thorough analysis of your current customer service level as it relates to processing referrals and working with both internal (clinical and sales) and external customers (patients, families and Referral Partners).
- Define a strategy involving the entire Hospice team for improving access to care and re-branding the Intake department to reflect a dedication to optimal performance and customer-centricity.
- Learn how to develop a Legendary Customer Service referral center focused on patients and families, and grow your census to new highs.
- Execute an agency wide customer service strategy and monitor ongoing progress towards established goals in the referral and admission process to ensure a customer-centric culture.