5-week Sales Management Training
New! From Healthcare Strategica Sales Academy
5-week Basic Sales Management Training Course Now Available
Most Sales Managers Have Never Received Formal Training
The New 5-week Sales Management
Basic Training Course
Industry Specific Sales Management Course
The newest course from the Healthcare Strategica Sales Academy is the 5-week Sales Management Basic Training Course! Most Sales Managers have never had formal sales management training! This course is guaranteed to make a difference in your results immediately.
Students in the Course will have the opportunity to ask questions , submit their team information for coaching and strategic advice and participate with a limited number of progressive sales leaders from hospice, palliative care and home health.
Entire Course Plus Access to the Bonus Modules and Sales Resource Vault
and Learning Library is only $399 ($299 for Enterprise Sales Training Clients)
Students have access to the course plus all of the sales management resources in the Sales Resource Vault and Learning Library. With each student registration, they have access to:
- 5-week Sales Management Basic Training Course
- Sales Resource Vault containing short videos that provide quick refresher for the skills learned in the class.
- Learning Library containing articles, research, forms and instructional documents to support their ongoing success.
- Sales Managers have access to special sales management support documents.
- Office Hours - Michael Ferris, Trainer in Chief, will hold office hours periodically that will be offered only to students enrolled in the Healthcare Strategica Sales Academy.
5-week Sales Management Basic Training Course
The New 5-Week Sales Management Basic Training Course is now accepting registrations!
Entire Course Plus Access to the Bonus Modules and Sales Resource Vault and Learning Library is only $399 ($299 for Enterprise Sales Training Clients)
Learn from the National Experts, Michael Ferris and Andy Yurasko, how to be a Highly Successful Sales Leader that Delivers Top Results! Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in this New 5-week Sales Management Training Course – Attend class starting as soon as today
Healthcare Strategica Sales Academy presents the 5-week Sales Management Basic Training Course plus bonus modules and access to the Sales Resource Vault and Learning Library.
All Classes will be Available on-demand and dripped out weekly.
Sales Management Basic Training Course AGENDA
- What to Expect
- How to Prepare
- Homework in Preparation for First Class
- Pre-Course Work and Survey
- Week One: Introduction the Sales Management
- Sales Leadership
- The Different Roles of the Sales Manager
- Using CRM to Manage Team and Leverage Time
- Focus on Entire Team – Segment Team to Drive Coaching
- Territory Alignment
- Sales Structure
- Selling Different Service Lines
- Homework Assignment
- Week Two: Sales Process Driven Sales Training
- The Healthcare Strategica Sales Process
- Coaching and Training Your Team
- Hospice and Home Health Strategies and Tactics
- Developing and Using Value Propositions / Key Messaging
- Healthcare Strategica Sales Formula
- Sales Training is a Building Process
- Key Account Sales Strategies and Selling to the C Suite
- Homework Assignment
- Week Three: Coaching and Mentoring – Secret to Optimal Team Performance
- How to Coach the Healthcare Strategica Sales Process
- Focus on the Key Elements of Sales Training
- Pull Through Excellence for Each Team Member
- Field Coaching Strategies
- Remote Coaching Strategies
- Mentoring the Superstar Performers
- Homework Assignments
- Week Four: Managing the Team to Drive Success
- Activity and Performance Reporting
- Communication Secrets
- Interviewing / Recruiting / Hiring / Onboarding / Retaining the Best
- Performance Improvement Plans
- Managing Compliance
- Homework Assignments
- Week Five: Measuring and Rewarding Success / Course Review and Wrap-up
- Metrics and Measurements
- Using Market Intelligence Data
- Setting Quotas and Performance Expectations
- Incentive Compensation Plans
- Building Strategic Partnerships / Service Networks
- Future Trends to Watch / Prepare / Build Programs to Meet
- Using Outcomes to Drive Sales
- Working with Operations / Clinical
- Course Review and Wrap-up
- Homework Assignments
- Managing Remote Sales Teams
- Implementing Inside Sales
- Managing Clinical Transition Coordinators / Hospital Liaisons
I have always said, find out what is important to your customers and know what they need and want. In creating this virtual learning program, I asked you what you need and designed it based on what you told me. I think you will be thrilled and I am really excited to tell you all about it.
You let me know:
Just how tough it is financially right now for you
How stretched for time you are
How important referral partner relationships are and the flow of consistent quality referrals
That the new referrals you are seeing, under current environment, reflect an even lower LOS
That you had some questions on just how this new training format will work for your sales team
$399 Per Sales Manager
$299 Per Sales Manager (Enterprise Clients - 8-week Sales Training Clients with 10+ licenses)
How Does the On-demand Course Work?
The On-demand course starts the day you register and continues for 5-weeks:
The students will have access to the 5-weekly courses starting on day one, after completing the first course, they will have access to the subsequent courses one week apart. This makes sure they follow the design and get the full benefit of the use of what they learned in their accounts between lessons.
If your student has a vacation or illness or whatever interruption, they will be able to resume the course and continue at their pace and on their schedule.
You have access to the course modules for one-year for review and ongoing reference
You have access to the Healthcare Strategica Sales Academy Sales Resource Vault and Learning Library with Sales Management access level for the full-year as well.
"Can’t wait to share this course with your sales leaders! It’s the culmination of my twenty+ years as the top thought leader and training expert in the field of hospice sales. I’ve combined the proven industry specific sales managment strategies, sales processes, coaching skills and tactics into this 5-week course. Using best practice adult learning theory I can now offer you the best sales management training at a price that is extremely accessible for all hospice and home health providers. Long-term with the learning library and support tools, I see this as my legacy and gift to the industry.”
Michael has written the top selling books on hospice sales and has consulted to and trained for many of the most successful hospice programs in the country.
Here are the Eight Top Reasons to Sign Your Team Up Today:
We were able to cut pricing to the bone to bring amazing value to you right now, when you need it most and into the future. This is as a reflection of what is most important to you today and into the future.
New Pricing Structure:
$399 per student
$299 per student (Enterprise Client with 10+ 8-week sales training course licenses)
Enterprise Program Details:
Any client who had 10 or more students in the 8-week Hospice Sales Training Course or the 8-week Home Health Sales Training Course qualify for the $100 discount on the Sales Management Basic Training Course
Note: Customized Sales Training Courses are available and priced based on number of students and customized content. Contact Michael Ferris at Michael@HealthcareStrategica.com
2. Time Saving Solution / Long-Term Partner Relationship:
You told us that you don’t have enough time. Your leadership team and sales management are strapped for time under normal circumstances and in current environment is impossible. This sales training system is designed to provide you the best training available for your team with the least amount of time from your management team.
The goal is to be your long-term outsourced sales training and management support partner. With our new system we will set you up to be able to issue log-in instructions for each new hire as a part of your best practice sales professional onboarding. This way each of your sales team members will have the exact same industry specific sales training and onboarding experience and it is all self-directed with accountability requirements and reporting. You can budget between $200 and $250 per new sales team hire for onboarding and we take care of it for you! Pretty cool, right?
3. The Original and Best Training Available:
This is the original sales training developed by Michael Ferris for hospice & palliative care over the last 20 years. Compare our track record of success with any other offers and discover that you can get the absolute best training, the original for 40 – 60% off the price of others.
4. Optimal Adult Learning and Retention Design
8 Class hours over 5-weeks:
The course is delivered over 5-weeks for a reason. In our legendary live, on-site training classes we have basic modules, the building blocks of the sales process, and students participate in group exercises to use what they have just learned. It’s a building process and it works!
Each week is about 1.5-hour classroom time plus they will be working to use and perfect what they learned in the field during the week. There is a 25-minute pre-course class to view at their convenience before week one. It will help them understand what to expect and prepare them to get the most out of this experience.
5. Industry Specific:
There are lots of sales training programs out there to choose from. How do you choose the right one for your organization?
First and foremost, generic sales training does not apply to hospice & palliative care. So many of the skills and techniques taught in a non-industry specific sales training are just not applicable. Plus, the training does not resonate with your hospice sales professionals.
Within our industry, there are mainly training programs designed for both home health and hospice. There are very specific differences between selling these service lines. Who you sell to, how you sell to them, the verbiage used, value propositions are all different. I can promise you that service line specific makes a big difference in results. Physicians are much more important in the hospice sales process than in home health, as an example. Plus you need to take into consideration how the referral partner feels about hospice, whether they advocate for it and how they run their practice to really have the connections you need for success.
Hospice specific is very important to the sales professional’s success. As a result, this course is all hospice & palliative care and is designed to provide the skills, tactics, strategies and processes to deliver results. There are many similarities between the courses but are very specific to service line where essential.
See Below: Added new module available to anyone selling multiple service lines. If you sell both, we recommend you take the hospice course and pay close attention to the extra module on using what you learned to adapt to your home health sales activities.
6. Sales Resource Vault, Learning Library and 5-week Course Available On-demand:
All weekly classes are available On-demand to meet your scheduling needs. Can be reviewed as needed. There is a one-week delay between classes to make sure they use the skills learned during the week and continue to build upon the prior weeks, each successive week. Also, allows for any student needs for vacation, illness, other priorities.
Combine the Sales Management Course with the 8-week Sales Training Courses for Maximum Results!